Water Heater Repair in Granada Hills
Do you need to repair one of the most essential appliances in your home aka the water heater? Look no further, my friend. The G Hills Plumbers got your back!
REQUEST YOUR SERVICE
Water Heater Repair & Water Heater Installation Granada Hills
There is nothing more enjoyable than taking a nice, hot shower after a long day of work. However, if your water heater isn’t working how it should, those hot water days are over. If you’re concerned that your water heater is broken or is on the verge of breaking, check for these symptoms:
- Rusty/rusty-looking water
- Water leaking from the water heater
- Strange noises coming for the heater
- Your heater is nearing or over 10 years old
- Water does not get hot
- There is not enough hot water
If you are experiencing any of these problems, do not wait for them to get worst. The longer you live with a malfunctioning water heater, the worse the problem gets. Additionally, a properly working water heater helps you save money, as it works more efficiently, effectively lowering your water bills.
Meanwhile, the longer you sit with a broken heater, the more you increase the chance of further, costly breakdowns, as well as more annoying surprises springing up.
Furthermore, we’re the Granada Hills plumbers that also specialize in the installation of the following:
- Tankless water heaters
- Gas heaters
- Gas boilers
- Tankless boilers
It is in your and your property’s best interest to have these installed by a certified plumber. They can be extremely dangerous if they are not properly installed, so please call in an expert, like those at G Hills Plumbers. Granada Hills water/gas heater needs never exceed our capabilities.
Call us at (818)-208-3890 to learn more. We service the entire San Fernando Valley area. We look forward to speaking with you and making your life that much easier!
Pros & Cons of Conventional Water Heaters
- Let’s say your power goes off, there is a blackout and you want to take a shower, you’ll still have about 50 gallons of hot water left over as oppose to a tankless water heater, as soon as there is a blackout the hot water stops running immediately.
- The Initial cost of a traditional water heater can be half the price than a tankless water heater
- It’s not that complicated when installing it so therefore there will be fewer mistakes
- Conventional water heaters are sufficient with most climates
- Water is always being heated no matter what, therefore energy is always being used and wasted, this is recognized as standby heat loss
- Due to the fact that it is a big appliance, it does take up a good amount of space in a person’s home
- Put yourself at risk for water damage, keeping a large amount of water in a tank that can corrode just spells DANGER. Not keeping up with your maintenance, the tank can eventually fail and can lead to bad water damage.. and these jobs are E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E.
Pros & Cons of Tankless Water Heaters
- In the course of 3-5 years, you’ll see how much money you actually saved because you haven’t been using a traditional water heater.
- The tankless water heater is compact in size, so it won’t take a fat space in your home
- They can virtually eliminate standby losses – energy wasted when hot watercools down in long pipe runs or while it’s sitting in the storage tank.
- The Initial cost can be a whopping $3,500 just to get it installed, maybe, even more, depending on the model that you get.
- Replacing your traditional one for your tankless system can be a hassle to take out and can further the cost even more just for the labor.
- When taking showers and doing laundry at the same time can cause your tankless water heaters to fail
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I have no hot water, what should i do?
- How do I save energy with my conventional water heater?
- Water Heater Age?
If you have a traditional water heater, double check and see if your pilot light has gone out. You can try relighting the pilot or you can call (818)-208-3890 to get one of our Granada Hills plumber to walk you through the process.
It can be a little difficult to this especially if you’re human and want to be in the shower for a long time and think about life and if you got a conventional water heater. The best way though is by taking shorter showers & shutting off your water heater when you leave from home.
All water heaters have a rating plate that implements important data such as the model and the serial numbers. What will be on there is like the Manufacturer’s name, length of warranty, gallon capacity,